AR15 Kali Key Gen2-A1 + BCG Bundle
Sweepstakes Giveaway Details
Thank you for taking part in the Gen2A1 Kali Key launch sweepstakes giveaway.
To enter this sweepstakes, 1) Like the Instagram or Facebook post that is posted on 02/01/2020 on either of KaliKey’s social media pages that can be found on Instagram (@kalikey.usa or https://www.instagram.com/kalikey.usa/) or Facebook (https://www.facebook.com/KaliKey.USA/), 2) comment on that post on how you would use the Kali Key, and 3) tag 2 friends on that post. Giveaway opens February 1, 2020 at 12:00am PST and ends at February 3, 2020 at 11:59 pm PST. All entries must be made during this time.
SWEEPSTAKES OPEN ONLY TO LEGAL RESIDENTS OF THE 50 UNITED STATES AND DISTRICT OF COLUMBIA WHO ARE AT LEAST 21 YEARS OLD AS OF THE DATE OF ENTRY . BY ENTERING THIS CAMPAIGN, ENTRANTS ACCEPT AND AGREE TO BE BOUND BY THESE OFFICIAL RULES. VOID OUTSIDE THE 50 UNITED STATES AND WHERE PROHIBITED. DO NOT PROCEED IN THIS IF YOU ARE NOT AT LEAST 21 YEARS OF AGE AND A LEGAL RESIDENT OF, AND LOCATED WITHIN, ONE OF THE 50 UNITED STATES, OR THE DISTRICT OF COLUMBIA,(EXCLUDING PUERTO RICO) AT THE TIME OF ENTRY. NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN.
OFFICIAL SWEEPSTAKES RULES BELOW.
WE WILL ANNOUNCE THE WINNER ON 02/04/20202
SWEEPSTAKES OFFICIAL RULES
NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT REQUIRED TO ENTER OR WIN.
You have not yet won.
OPEN ONLY TO LEGAL RESIDENTS OF THE 50 UNITED STATES AND DISTRICT OF COLUMBIA WHO ARE AT LEAST 21 YEARS OLD AS OF THE DATE OF ENTRY. BY ENTERING THIS CAMPAIGN, ENTRANTS ACCEPT AND AGREE TO BE BOUND BY THESE OFFICIAL RULES. VOID OUTSIDE THE 50 UNITED STATES AND WHERE PROHIBITED. DO NOT PROCEED IN THIS IF YOU ARE NOT AT LEAST 21 YEARS OF AGE AND A LEGAL RESIDENT OF, AND LOCATED WITHIN, ONE OF THE 50 UNITED STATES, OR THE DISTRICT OF COLUMBIA, (EXCLUDING PUERTO RICO) AT THE TIME OF ENTRY. NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN.
- Eligibility and Sponsor: The sponsor of this sweepstakes (herein known as “Sweepstakes” or “Campaign”) is Kali Key (herein known as “we”, “Company” or “Sponsor”). We reserve the right to terminate the Campaign at any time for any
This Campaign is open only to those who enter in the manner outlined in Section 4 herein “How to Enter.” The Campaign is open to legal residents of the fifty (50) states of the United States of America and the District of Columbia (EXCLUDING PUERTO RICO) who are 21 years of age or older as of the date of entry. You must be 21 years or older to enter. Employees of Kali Key, its affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising and promotion agencies, and suppliers, (collectively the “Employees”), and immediate family members and/or those living in the same household of Employees are not eligible to participate in the Campaign. The Campaign is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations. This Campaign is void outside the 50 United States and the District of Columbia and where prohibited.
Upon submission, all entries (subject to your rights in the Personal Data (defined below) specified on the entry form) shall become the exclusive property of the Sponsor and will not be acknowledged or returned. No mechanically reproduced mail-in entries are allowed and any use of robotic, automatic, programmed or the like entry methods will void all such entries by such methods.
- Agreement to Rules: These terms (“Rules” or “Official Rules”) shall apply to an individual’s participation or entry in the By participating, the Campaign (“You” or “Entrant”) agree to be fully unconditionally bound by these Rules, and You represent and warrant that You meet the eligibility requirements. In addition, You agree to accept the decisions Kali Key as final and binding as it relates to the content of this Campaign.
- Campaign Period: Entries will be accepted online starting on 02/01/2020 at 12:00am PST and ending 02/03/2020 at 11:59 PM PST (“Campaign Period”). All online entries must be received by 02/03/2020 at 11:59 PM PST.
- The specifics of the Prize shall be solely determined by Kali Key. The Prize winner will receive a Prize as described at https://kalikey.com/product/ar15-kali-key-bcg/. The “Prize” shall have an approximate retail value (“ARV”) of $182.95 USD and consist of One (1) KALI KEY AR15 Kali Key Gen2-A1 + BCG Bundle (“ARV”) of $182.95. The prize value is based on approximate retail value. The Prize is non transferable. Any and all Prize-related expenses, including without limitation any and all federal, state, and/or local taxes, shall be the sole responsibility of Winner. No substitution of Prize or transfer/assignment of Prize to others or request for the cash equivalent by Winner is permitted. No cash or other Prize substitution shall be permitted except at Kali Key’s discretion.
Acceptance of Prize constitutes permission for Kali Key, at its option for purposes of advertising and trade without further compensation, unless prohibited by law, to publish or otherwise use the winner’s name, address, photograph, voice and comments, on a worldwide basis, and in all forms of media, in perpetuity, without notice or further compensation except where prohibited by law.
Prize will be awarded by the Sponsor to the winner only on verification that all the Campaign requirements have been met by the winner.
Prize will be fulfilled by Kali Key. If winner is ineligible to accept the Prize for any reason, including but not limited to, those outlined in Section 7, a new winner will be selected. Prize will be shipped to Winner within fourteen (14) days of the drawing.
- Odds: The odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries
- Winner Selection and Notification: One (1) winner will be selected by a random drawing under the supervision of Kali Key no more than one (1) day after the end of the Winner will be notified by direct message on Instagram or messages on Facebook. It is the Entrant’s responsibility to check those methods of communication to see whether they have won. Kali Key shall have no liability for Winner’s failure to receive notices, including but not limited to reasons that include, spam, junk e-mail or other security settings or for Winner’s provision of incorrect or otherwise non-functioning contact information. Sponsor reserves the right to change the method of notification. Receipt by Winner of the Prize offered in this Campaign is conditioned upon compliance with and eligibility under any and all federal, state, and local laws and regulations. ANY VIOLATION OF THESE OFFICIAL RULES BY WINNER (AT SPONSOR‘S SOLE DISCRETION) WILL RESULT IN WINNER’S DISQUALIFICATION AS WINNER OF THE CAMPAIGN, AND ALL PRIVILEGES AS WINNER WILL BE IMMEDIATELY TERMINATED.
If a potential winner: (i) cannot be contacted; (ii) does not respond to the notification within ten (10) days from the date the Sponsor first tries to notify him/her; (iii) fails to provide or return the Affidavit or government issued identification, as may be required; (iv) fails to provide or return the Release, as may be required; (v) refuses the Prize; and/or (vi) the Prize or Prize notification is returned as undeliverable, such potential winner forfeits all rights to win the Campaign or receive the Prize, and an alternate potential winner may be selected. Upon contacting a potential winner and determining that he/she has met all eligibility requirements of the Campaign, including without limitation the execution of any required waivers, publicity and liability releases and disclaimers, such individual will be declared the “winner” of the Campaign. By complying with these requirements, a winner (i) confirms compliance with these Rules, and (ii) releases and forever discharges the Sponsor, its affiliates and subsidiaries, and their respective advertising and promotional agencies from all claims, demands, damages, actions and causes of action arising or to arise by reason of the acceptance or use of the Prize.
The Sponsor’s decisions regarding the Campaign are final on all matters. In the event of a dispute regarding the identity of the person submitting the entry, an online entry will be deemed to be submitted by the person from whose social media account the entry was made and can provide verification of identity. The Campaign will be conducted under the supervision of Sponsor.
- WARRANTIES AND CONSENTS: Except where prohibited, by completing and submitting an entry form, you: (a) represent and warrant that (i) you have read, and agree to be bound by, these Rules and any applicable policies or procedures posted by Facebook and Instagram, (ii) based on the Rules, you are eligible to participate in the Campaign, and (iii) all of the information provided as part of your entry is accurate, does not violate any third party’s legal rights (including without limitation rights of privacy and publicity), and otherwise does not violate applicable law; (b) consent to the use of your name and/or likeness by the Sponsor for promotional purposes (whether online, in print or through any other media now known or hereafter developed), without additional compensation or authorization unless prohibited by law; and (c) agree to be bound by the interpretations of these Rules by the Sponsor which are final in all matters relating to the Campaign; and (d) acknowledge that this Campaign is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by or associated with Facebook or Instagram. Except where prohibited: (i) acceptance of a Prize by constant entrant constitutes the consent of winner, without further compensation, to use the name and likeness of such winner for editorial, advertising and publicity purposes by the Sponsor and/or others authorized by the Sponsor; (ii) acceptance of a Prize constitutes a release by any winner of the Sponsor Entities of any and all Claims in connection with the administration of this Campaign and the use, misuse, or possession of any Prize; and (iii) any potential winner may be required to sign an affidavit of eligibility (including social security number) and a liability/publicity Affidavits, government issued identification, and releases must be returned within ten (10) days from the date that Sponsor first tries to notify the potential winner. Sponsor, in its sole discretion, reserves the right to disqualify any fraudulent, false, illegible, incorrect, or ineligible entry. In no event will Sponsor be responsible for awarding more than the number of Prizes specified in these rules. In the event this Campaign is cancelled or terminated, Sponsor, in its sole discretion, may elect to hold a random drawing from among all eligible entries received up to the date of discontinuance for the Prize offered herein. The value of the Prize set forth above represent Sponsor’s good faith determination of the approximate retail value thereof; the actual fair market value as ultimately determined by Sponsor are final and binding and cannot be challenged or appealed. In the event the stated approximate retail value of a Prize is more than the actual fair market value of that Prize, the difference will not be awarded in cash or otherwise. No substitution or compensation will be given for any portion of the Prize that is not used.
- Terms & Conditions & Indemnity : Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Campaign should virus, bug, non-authorized human intervention, fraud, or other cause beyond Sponsor’s control corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, or proper conduct of the In such case, Sponsor may select the Winner from all eligible entries received prior to and/or after (if appropriate) the action taken by Sponsor. Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who tampers or attempts to tamper with the entry process or the operation of the Campaign or website or violates these Official Rules or Kali Key Terms and Conditions. Sponsor has the right, in its sole discretion, to maintain the integrity of the Campaign, to void votes for any reason, including, but not limited to: multiple entries per day from the same user from different IP addresses in a manner inconsistent with these Rules; multiple entries from the same computer in excess of that allowed by Campaign Rules; or the use of bots, macros, scripts, or other technical means for entering. Any attempt by an entrant to deliberately damage any website or undermine the legitimate operation of the Campaign may be a violation of criminal and civil laws. Should such attempt be made, Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages to the fullest extent permitted by law.
BY PARTICIPATING IN THIS CAMPAIGN, YOU AGREE TO BE BOUND BY (1) THESE RULES, (2) THE FACEBOOK STATEMENT OF RIGHTS AND RESPONSIBILITIES AND ANY OTHER TERMS THAT APPLY TO YOUR USE OF FACEBOOK’S AND INSTAGRAM’S POLICIES AND PROCEDURES AND ANY OTHER TERMS THAT APPLY TO YOUR USE OF FACEBOOK, AND (3) THE DECISIONS OF THE SPONSOR. BY PARTICIPATING IN THIS CAMPAIGN, YOU AGREE TO RELEASE, INDEMNIFY, DEFEND AND HOLD HARMLESS THE SPONSOR, FACEBOOK, INSTAGRAM, AND THE SPONSOR’S PROMOTION ENTITIES, COLLECTIVELY HEREIN “CAMPAIGN ENTITINES’, FROM AND AGAINST ANY AND ALL LIABILITY WHATSOEVER FOR ANY CLAIMS, COSTS, INJURIES, LOSSES OR DAMAGES OF ANY KIND ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH YOUR PARTICIPATION IN THE CAMPAIGN, OR DOWNLOADING OR ACCESSING OF ENTRY MATERIALS, OR THE ACCEPTANCE, POSSESSION OR USE/MISUSE OF ANY PRIZE AWARDED HEREIN, ANY SERVICES PROVIDED BY PARTIES IN CONNECTION WITH THE PRIZE AWARDED, OR PARTICIPATION IN ANY PRIZE-RELATED ACTIVITY (INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, CLAIMS, COSTS, INJURIES, LOSSES OR DAMAGES RELATED TO PERSONAL INJURIES, DEATH, DAMAGE TO, LOSS OR DESTRUCTION OF PROPERTY, RIGHTS OF PUBLICITY OR PRIVACY, DEFAMATION OR PORTRAYAL IN A FALSE LIGHT). You may be disqualified from the Campaign for failing to comply with these Rules or Facebook’s rules, policies and procedures, as determined in the sole discretion of Sponsor.
- RELEASE AND DISCLAIMERS: By entering the Campaign or accepting a Prize or otherwise participating in the Campaign, whether or not you are an Entrant to the Campaign, you agree to release, indemnify, defend and hold harmless Facebook, Instagram, Sponsor, and its parent, affiliates, subsidiaries, directors, officers, employees, attorneys, sponsors and agents, including advertising and promotion agencies, and assigns, any person or entity associated with the production, operation or administration of the Campaign and any other organizations related to the Campaign (collectively, the “Released Parties”), from any and all claims, injuries, damages, expenses or losses including but not limited to personal injury, property loses or propter damages brought by or on behalf of yourself or any third party, including, but without limitation, (i) any condition caused by events beyond Sponsor’s control that may cause the Campaign to be disrupted or corrupted; (ii) any injuries, losses, or damages (compensatory, direct, incidental, consequential or otherwise) of any kind arising in connection with or as a result of the Prize, or acceptance, possession, or use of the Prize, or from participation in the Campaign; (iii) any printing or typographical errors in any materials associated with the Campaign : (iv) late, lost, delayed, stolen, misdirected, incomplete unreadable, inaccurate, garbled or unintelligible entries, communications or affidavits, regardless of the method of transmission (v) failed, returned or misdirected notifications based on inaccurate information provided by the winner on the entry form; (vi) or otherwise not received by the intended recipient in whole or in part or for computer or technical error of any kind (vii) telephone system, telephone or computer hardware, software or other technical or computer malfunctions, lost connections, disconnections, delays or transmission errors; (viii) data corruption, theft, destruction, unauthorized access to or alteration of entry or other materials; (ix) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Campaign and/or electronic or human error in the administration of the Campaign or the processing of entries, (x) personal injuries, death, damage to, loss or destruction or property, rights of publicity or privacy, defamation, or portrayal in a false light, regardless of whether such Claims, or knowledge of the facts constituting such Claims, exist at the time of entry or arise at any time thereafter. You agree to be bound by these Official Rules, and Sponsor’s decisions in all respects relative to the Campaign are final. By entering the Campaign or accepting a Prize or otherwise participating in the Campaign, whether or not you are an Entrant to the Campaign, you agree to be contacted by Sponsor via direct messaging on Instagram, messaging on Facebook, e-mail and or phone in connection with the Campaign. In no event will Released Parties be liable to you for any direct, special, incidental, exemplary, punitive or consequential damages (including loss of use, data, business or profits) arising out of or in connection with your participation in the Campaign, whether such liability arises from any claim based upon contract, warranty, tort (including negligence), strict liability or otherwise, and whether or not Sponsor has been advised of the possibility of such loss or damage. Some jurisdictions do not allow the limitation or exclusion of liability for incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitation or exclusion may not apply to
You covenant not to sue the Sponsor or Facebook or Instagram and hereby acknowledge that the Released Parties have not made nor are in any manner responsible or liable for any warranty, representation or guarantee, express or implied, in fact or in law, relative to the Campaign or the Prize. Entrants and each Winner shall release all rights to bring any claim, action or proceeding against Released Parties further covenant not to Released Parties and hereby acknowledge that the Released Parties have not made and are not in any manner responsible or liable for any warranty, representation or guarantee, express or implied, in fact or in law, relative to the Campaign or the Prize.
IF YOU ARE A CALIFORNIA RESIDENT, YOU WAIVE ANY AND ALL RIGHTS UNDER SECTION 1542 OF THE CIVIL CODE OF THE STATE OF CALIFORNIA, WHICH PROVIDES AS FOLLOWS: “A GENERAL RELEASE DOES NOT EXTEND TO CLAIMS THAT THE CREDITOR OR RELEASING PARTY DOES NOT KNOW OR SUSPECT TO EXIST IN HIS FAVOR AT THE TIME OF EXECUTING THE RELEASE, AND THAT IF KNOWN BY HIM MUST HAVE MATERIALLY AFFECTED HIS
SETTLEMENT WITH THE DEBTOR OR RELEASING PARTY.” You expressly waive and release any right or benefit which you have or may have under Section 1542 of the Civil Code of the State of California, to the full extent that you may waive all such rights and benefits pertaining to the matters released here. In connection with such waiver and relinquishment, you acknowledge that you are aware that you may hereafter discover claims presently unknown or unsuspected, or facts in addition to or different from those which you now know or believe to be true, with respect to the matters released herein; nevertheless, it is your intention through this release to fully and finally and forever settle and release all such matters and claims relative thereto, which do not exist, may exist or heretofore have existed between yourself and Sponsor or Facebook. The release herein given shall be and remain in effect as a full and complete release of such claims and matters notwithstanding the discovery or existence of any such additional or different claims or facts relative thereto.
Sponsor reserves the right to make changes or additions to these Rules for any reason at any time. Sponsor’s failure to enforce any term of these Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision. Sponsor disclaims any liability for damage to any computer system resulting from participating in, or accessing or downloading information in connection with this Campaign, and reserve the right,
in their sole discretion, to cancel, modify or suspend the Campaign should a virus, bug, computer problem, unauthorized intervention or other causes beyond Sponsor’s control, corrupt the administration, security or proper play of the Campaign. The Released Parties shall not be liable to any Entrants for failure to supply any Reward or any part thereof, by reason of any acts of God, any action(s), regulation(s), order(s) or request(s) by any governmental or quasi-governmental entity (whether or not the action(s), regulations(s), order(s) or request(s) prove(s) to be invalid), equipment failure, threatened terrorist acts, terrorist acts, air raid, blackout, act of public enemy, earthquake, tornado, tsunami, war (declared or undeclared), fire, flood, epidemic, explosion, unusually severe weather, hurricane, embargo, labor dispute or strike (whether legal or illegal), labor or material shortage, transportation interruption of any kind, work slow-down, civil disturbance, insurrection, riot, or any other similar or dissimilar cause beyond any of the Released Parties’ control. As a condition of entering the Campaign, Entrants agree that under no circumstances will Entrants be entitled to any awards for any losses or damages, and Entrants hereby waive all rights to claim punitive, incidental, consequential and any other damages, and waives any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased. Sponsor reserves the right to cancel or suspend this Campaign should they determine, in their sole discretion, that the administration, security or fairness of this Campaign has been compromised in any way.
Sponsor does not make any, and hereby disclaims any and all, representations or warranties of any kind regarding any Prize.
- Disputes: This Campaign is governed by the laws California (without reference to its conflicts of laws principles). As a condition of participating in this Campaign, participant agrees that any and all disputes that cannot be resolved between the parties, and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Campaign, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, exclusively before a state or federal court located in Los Angeles, California, having jurisdiction. Further, in any such dispute, under no circumstances shall participant be permitted to obtain awards for, and hereby waives all rights to, punitive, incidental, or consequential damages, including reasonable attorney’s fees, other than participant’s actual out-of-pocket expenses (i.e. costs associated with entering this Campaign). Participant further waives all rights to have damages multiplied or
- INTERNET: The use of any automated launching or entry software or any other mechanical or electronic means that permits you to automatically enter repeatedly is prohibited. Any use or attempt to use by you of such means to enter the Campaign will result in your disqualification from the Campaign. You may not enter the Campaign more than one time during the Campaign Period. Any one who attempts to enter with multiple profiles, multiple identities or uses any device or artifice to register will be disqualified and forfeit any Prize If for any reason the Campaign is not capable of running as planned due to infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes beyond the control of the Sponsor which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity, or proper conduct of the Campaign, the Sponsor reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify, or suspend the Campaign. In the event that the Campaign is cancelled or terminated prior to the stated end date, Sponsor will randomly select the winner for the Campaign from among all eligible, non-suspect, entries received prior to the time of the action or event warranting such cancellation/termination. Proof of entering information on the Site is not considered proof of delivery or receipt by the Sponsor.
CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE THE SITE OR SOCIAL MEDIA PAGES OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE CAMPAIGN MAY BE A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS AND SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, THE SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO DISQUALIFY AND SEEK DAMAGES OR OTHER REMEDIES FROM YOU AND ANY SUCH PERSON(S) RESPONSIBLE FOR THE ATTEMPT TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
In the event of a dispute as to the identity of a potential winner , the identity of the winner will be deemed to be submitted by the person from whose social media account the entry was made and can provide verification of identity, provided such person meets the eligibility requirements of these Rules.
The Sponsor assumes no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft, or destruction or unauthorized access to, or alteration of, entries. The Sponsor is not responsible for electronic transmissions or entries that are lost, late, stolen, incomplete, illegible, damaged, garbled, destroyed or misdirected, or for any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone network or telephone lines, computer on-line systems, servers, or providers, computer equipment, software, failure of any entry to be received by the Sponsor on account of technical problems, human error or traffic congestion on the Internet or at any Website, or any combination thereof, or for any injury or damage to your or any other person’s computer relating to or resulting from your participation in
the Campaign or the downloading or accessing of any materials in the Campaign.
15: SEVERABILITY. These Rules, together with any amendments and any additional agreements you may enter into with Company in connection with the Service, shall constitute the entire agreement between you and Company concerning the Service. If any provision of these Rules is deemed invalid by a court of competent jurisdiction, the invalidity of such provision shall not affect the validity of the remaining provisions of the Rules, which shall remain in full force and effect.
The Campaign hosted by Sponsor and is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by, or associated with Facebook, Instagram or any other social media channels.