AR-10 Kali Key LO-PRO
AR-10 KALI KEY LO-PRO BOLT-ACTION SYSTEM (B.A.S.)
NOW FITS AERO PRECISION RIFLES!
The Kali Key Lo-Pro is our new sleek, minimalist design. We designed it for those who prefer a small footprint for transportation purposes and a more traditional, “tactical” look and feel. The user experience will resemble using a mil-spec charging handle to cycle your rifle as a bolt-action.
The only solution of its kind on the market:
- Bolt-Action System comes complete with Kali Key “AR-10” (LR-308) Lo-Pro B.A.S. charging handle, Kali Key B.A.S. gas key, and two mounting screws. This option does not come with a BCG. You will need to install the Kali Key bolt-action system on your own BCG or buy our high-quality, extremely cost-effective Bolt-Action System and BCG bundle here.
- Keep your rifle in “assault weapon” jurisdictions; build your ideal hunting rifle; build the quietest suppressed rifle; benefit long-range precision shooting.
- As quick and easy as swapping out your BCG.
- No removal of the gas system, no milling, and no custom modifications necessary – a TRUE DROP-IN SOLUTION
- Simply replace the factory gas key and charging handle on any DPMS pattern (LR-308) bolt carrier group with the Kali Key B.A.S., and you’re good to go.
- Convert your DPMS Pattern “AR-10” (LR-308) into a straight-pull bolt-action rifle
- Because a bolt-action is not an “assault weapon.”
NOTE: Does NOT fit Daniel Defense DD5V1 rifles. Works on DPMS pattern “AR-10″/LR-308 rifles only. DPMS is the most common pattern used by manufacturers on the market. The Kali Key will not work with Armalite pattern AR-10s. Do I have a DPMS Pattern Rifle?
Drop in the Kali Key and stay Future Ready!
Kali Key AR-10 Lo-Pro:
- Revised geometry to fit more uppers and iron sights and improve fit and feel.
- New PATENT PENDING blow-back gas trap
- New 7075 aluminum rod is lighter and stronger than before (hard coat anodized).
- Kali Key gas block now with H&M black nitride coated for improved corrosion resistance and ease of cleaning.
- New and improved handle-to-rod attachment method
- DPMS pattern “AR-10”/LR-308 rifles only (the most popular pattern used by most manufacturers)
Drop in the Kali Key and keep your AR-10 feature-full:
- Pistol grips, forward vertical grips, flash hiders, and collapsible/folding stocks stay.*
- Get rid of your bullet button or fixed magazine and get back to quick magazine changes.
- Use your standard capacity magazines
- Transport and import your rifle legally…
* All other federal and state regulations apply (i.e. minimum barrel length, minimum overall length). View more in-depth legal information here.
|Add on a Black Nitride BCG with Bolt/without Gas Key||
There are no reviews yet.