AR-15 Kali Key LO-PRO
NOTE: IF YOU DON’T WANT TO DE-STAKE YOUR FACTORY BCG TO REMOVE YOUR SEMI-AUTO GAS KEY, WE OFFER A DISCOUNTED KALI KEY + BCG BUNDLE.
AR-15 KALI KEY LO-PRO BOLT-ACTION SYSTEM (B.A.S.)
IN-STOCK. SAME DAY SHIPPING IF ORDERED BEFORE 2PM PST
The Kali Key Lo-Pro is our new sleek, minimalist design. We designed it for those who prefer a small footprint for transportation purposes and a more traditional, “tactical” look and feel. The user experience will resemble using a mil-spec charging handle to cycle your rifle as a bolt-action.
The only solution of its kind on the market:
- Bolt-Action System (B.A.S.) comes complete with Kali Key AR-15 Lo-Pro B.A.S. charging handle, Kali Key B.A.S. gas key, and two mounting screws.
This option does not come with a BCG. You will need to install the Kali Key bolt-action system on your own BCG or buy our high-quality, extremely cost- effective Bolt-Action System and BCG bundle here.
- Keep your rifle in “assault weapon” jurisdictions; build your ideal hunting rifle; build the quietest suppressed rifle; benefit long-range precision shooting.
- As quick and easy as swapping out your BCG.
- No removal of the gas system, no milling, and no custom modifications necessary – a TRUE DROP-IN SOLUTION
- Simply replace the factory gas key and charging handle on any Mil-Spec bolt carrier group with the Kali Key B.A.S., and you’re good to go.
- Convert any mil-spec, direct impingement (does not work with piston systems) AR-15 into a straight-pull bolt-action rifle
- Because a bolt-action is not an “assault weapon.”
NOTE: The AR-15 Kali Key Lo-Pro will work on MIL-SPEC DIRECT IMPINGEMENT AR-15 rifles only. Please verify your AR-15 rifle is mil-spec and direct impingement BEFORE purchasing.
Drop in the Kali Key and stay Future Ready!
Kali Key AR-15 Lo-Pro:
- Revised geometry to fit more uppers and iron sights and improve fit and feel.
- New PATENT PENDING blow-back gas trap
- New 7075 aluminum rod is lighter and stronger than before (hard coat anodized).
- New and improved handle-to-rod attachment method
Drop in the Kali Key and keep your AR-15 feature-full:
- Pistol grips, forward vertical grips, flash hiders, and collapsible/folding stocks stay.*
- Get rid of your bullet button or fixed magazine and get back to quick magazine changes.
- Use your standard capacity magazines
- Transport and import your rifle legally…
* All other federal and state regulations apply (i.e. minimum barrel length, minimum overall length). View more in-depth legal information here.
|9.5 × 7 × 2 in
|Add on a Black Nitride BCG with Bolt/without Gas Key