AR15 Kali Key + BCG Bundle PRE ORDER
Bundle and save!
Lawful AR-15 ownership is at risk. The Kali Key is the fast, cost-effective solution: In minutes, convert any mil-spec, gas operated (does not work with piston systems), AR-15 into a straight-pull bolt-action rifle. No removal of the gas system, no milling, and no custom modifications are necessary. Simply replace the factory gas key and charging handle on any mil-spec bolt carrier group with the Kali Key, and your AR-15 will operate as a bolt-action rifle, no longer falling under the California definition of an “assault weapon.”*
We've priced our bundles aggressively so getting yourself a dedicated, high-quality BCG for your Kali Key, and keeping your factory BCG intact, has become a no-brainer, and it comes at a discount versus buying everything separately. If you don't want to mess with your factory-staked gas key bolts when you remove the gas key for installation, or simply love your factory BCG, this is the solution you want. Check out the BCG description below. You will be impressed!
Drop in the Kali Key and stay Future Ready.
Keep your AR-15 feature-full:
- Pistol grips, forward vertical grips, flash hiders, and collapsible/folding stocks stay.*
- Get rid of your bullet button or fixed magazine and get back to quick magazine changes.
- Use your standard capacity magazines
- Transport and import your rifle legally…
With the Kali Key you can do all this without requiring registration of your rifle as an assault weapon; without spending twice as much to go featureless; and without risking dangerous jams by locking in your magazine. *
The GEN II Kali-Key is more innovative than the first generation. It offers the shooter more flexibility in charging speeds by eliminating stiffening of the charging handle under extreme circumstances (high speed operation).
The Gen2’s internals have been recently revised to be thinner and therefore more forgiving on rifles that are slightly out of mil-spec from the factory and perhaps a bit too heavily Cerakoted.
* All other federal and state regulations apply (i.e. minimum barrel length, minimum overall length). View more in-depth legal information here.
Black Nitride Bolt Carrier Group with MPI Bolt
- MPI Bolt (Magnetic Particle Inspected)
- 9310 Heat Treated and Shot Peened Bolt (H&M Blacknitride+™ Coating)
- 8620 Heat Treated Carrier (H&M Blacknitride+™ Coating)
- 4140 Heat Treated and Shot Peened Extractor (H&M Blacknitride+™ Coating)
- 4340 Heat Treated Cam Pin (H&M Blacknitride+™ Coating)
- Shot Peened and Heat Treated Firing Pin
- **NO GAS KEY**