AR-15 Kali Key ERGO
In stock (can be backordered)
AR-15 KALI KEY ERGO BOLT-ACTION SYSTEM (B.A.S.)
IN-STOCK. SAME DAY SHIPPING IF ORDERED BEFORE 2PM PST
The only solution of its kind on the market:
- Bolt-Action System comes complete with Kali Key Ergo AR-15 B.A.S. charging handle, Kali Key B.A.S. gas key, and two mounting screws.
This option does not come with a BCG. You will need to install the Kali Key bolt-action system on your own BCG or buy our high-quality, extremely cost- effective Bolt-Action System and BCG bundle here.
- Keep your rifle in “assault weapon” jurisdictions; build your ideal hunting rifle; build the quietest suppressed rifle; benefit long-range precision shooting.
- As quick and easy as swapping out your BCG.
- No removal of the gas system, no milling, and no custom modifications necessary – a TRUE DROP-IN SOLUTION
- Simply replace the factory gas key and charging handle on any Mil-Spec bolt carrier group with the Kali Key B.A.S., and you’re good to go.
- Convert any mil-spec, direct impingement (does not work with piston systems) AR-15 into a straight-pull bolt-action rifle
- Because a bolt-action is not an “assault weapon.”
NOTE: The AR-15 Kali Key Ergo will work on MIL-SPEC DIRECT IMPINGEMENT AR-15 rifles only. Please verify your AR-15 rifle is mil-spec and direct impingement BEFORE purchasing.
Drop in the Kali Key and stay Future Ready!
Kali Key AR-15 Ergo:
- Revised geometry to fit more uppers and iron sights and improve fit and feel.
- New PATENT PENDING blow-back gas trap
- New 7075 aluminum rod is lighter and stronger than before (hard coat anodized).
- Kali Key gas block now with H&M black nitride coated for improved corrosion resistance and ease of cleaning.
- New and improved handle-to-rod attachment method
Drop in the Kali Key and keep your AR-15 feature-full:
- Pistol grips, forward vertical grips, flash hiders, and collapsible/folding stocks stay.*
- Get rid of your bullet button or fixed magazine and get back to quick magazine changes.
- Use your standard capacity magazines
- Transport and import your rifle legally…
* All other federal and state regulations apply (i.e. minimum barrel length, minimum overall length). View more in-depth legal information here.
|Dimensions||9.5 × 7 × 2 in|
|Add on a Black Nitride BCG with Bolt/without Gas Key||
Jim Moran (verified owner) –
Everyone needs an advocate and you have one in me. I installed the kalikey on a bolt carrier I had, easy install, and made a 300BLK into a bolt action rifle in an AR15 platform. Sheer genius and I took off all the California compliant pieces. Love this thing! Rifle shoots great, the ergonomics of the charging handle are superb, easy to grab with left hand while keeping right hand in a good shooting position. Also able to keep a good cheek weld. Bravo to the folks at Kalikey, American made, BIG fan, thank you!
Lance Chantry (verified owner) –
Got my Kalikey today AR15( combo) Installation was beyond easy
Fit and finish are great- very smooth. Very easy to switch back if you move to a more gun friendly state! Thanks!
Robert Graham (verified owner) –
Beyond satisfied with the product. Not only is it simple to install but it works well and I have since told 3 others that i shoot with that it is the best product to make my gun legal in my state. Awesome job and outstanding product.
ed henton (verified owner) –
Got one for a .308 and an 5.56, nothing could be simpler to install which also results a flawless operation. I also found while at the range, when you slow down and purposely punch holes down range one at a time you really kind of dig shooting a semi auto rifle. Of course that is until your ready to leave and you swap out the bolt and charging arm and release some tension. This set up rocks for Kalifornia commie lock step governing.
Mark Gonsalves (verified owner) –
I got the bundle…perfect solution to my Kalifornia problem. Thank you KaliKey…..told all my AR buddies about this…
range7concepts (verified owner) –
Got the product in the shop, very easy conversion setup from semi to bolt action for a custom AR300 BO.
I have the previous generation of Kali Key, where the key mounts directly to the BCG so it’s all one piece. I’m glad they’ve now created a 2-piece solution so that the handle part of the key can remain forward even when the bolt is back, just like a regular setup.
I can’t say enough great things about Kali Key. Yes, it adds another $200 to your rifle (with the extra BCG), but it means you can have your AR-15 completely un-neutered while it’s in the safe, and then when you take it out to Federal lands, you can swap it for a regular BCG and charging handle in about 10 seconds.
Every AR-15 I own either has or soon will have a Kali-Key setup when it’s in my safe.
It’s also fun to use at the range, because it slows you down into a bolt-action setup.
Super easy to install, even easier to use. I can’t say enough good things about Kali-Key.
Ken Yocum (verified owner) –
I live in Nevada but it’s just a matter of time until East California adopts Californias stupidity. Installed a Kali Key on one of my AR builds. Very easy to install and functions flawlessly; very pleased. Will be ordering more.
I bought my first Gen 1 Kali Key in 2018, mostly just to keep on my rifle when it’s in the safe in case any LE comes by they can see I have a fully CA compliant AR. I used the Kali Key a couple times at the range mostly just to check it out, put maybe 200 rounds through it total. Then last week at the desert the fastener between the handle and the rod of the handle failed when I tried to charge the next round, and that was it for that AR during that session.
But Kali Key supports their products for LIFE, and immediately offered to replace it at no charge with a Gen 2 Kali Key!
Products fail on occassion, especially after-market gun parts. It’s the companies that stand behind their products that makes all the difference. I’ll be putting Kali-Keys on all 4 of my AR builds now!!!
Thank you Kali Key for creating a solution that keeps me from having to neuter my ARs!!!!